Sunday, February 25, 2007

My Mother

She is my best friend. I talk about everything to her. Share all the secrets in my life. Many times I have thought to hide few things from her but it automatically comes out of my mouth. Or Even if I lie to her, she guesses the right story correctly. She is a strong woman with so much of patience, intelligence, confidence. I adore her and I want to be like her some day. All the 24yrs of my life I have seen her crying only once or twice. And she is a woman of power. It is not that Fighting with people shows someone to be strong. I have seen her fighting with so many problems in our day to day life, be it financial problem or health concerns or whatever she takes the best decision. And once she decides something she never regrets for it. She might not be as educated as me. But she teaches me so many things. I wonder how come she has learnt so many things. WhenI go home, she cooks for me. All I have to do is sit and watch television and eat whatever she cooks. She shares all the stories about her childhood, how her father died, how my uncle did a love marriage and many more things.
Being in this job I hardly get time to spend with her as I used to do in college. Whatever little time I get I prefer to talk only with her about our neighbours, relatives, movies....

No comments: