Wednesday, June 13, 2007

SHIVAJI THE BOSS


RajiniKanth!!!!
Hope many of us talk with small babies, pointing them the heroes in TV and introducing them. That is how they must have introduced RajiniKanth to me when I was a kid.
And my parents used to take us to only one movie per year and that would be RajiniKanth’s movie. So, I like him whatever he is or however crazy he acts.
Recently, as I am out of Chennai, I come across many non Tamilians who ask me who my favorite hero is and when I reply RajiniKanth they spend rest of the time teasing him.
I don’t know what their problem is. I like him and that is it. And many times I feel like replying them but I control myself not to sound rude.

You say RajiniKanth is crazy and does illogical movies. But there are crores of people who enjoy it. You guys be the intellectual few who do not even know to enjoy life. If someone does the same in Hollywood movies, open your mouth wide and admire, but mock RajiniKanth. I feel like slapping them, when people criticize RajiniKanth badly in front of me.
The only reason cannot stand Vijay or Simbu is because they try to imitate RajiniKanth, The one and only superstar.

Some of his movies like engayo ketta kural, Buvana oru kelvi kuri, padikathavan, aarilirunthu arupathu varai, annamalai are amazing movies of his.
And I think RajiniKanth is the first dark hero in Tamil. And he proved that more than looks, attitude makes a man win.
We like RajiniKanth not only because he is a super star on screen but also because, he remains natural, without makeup, close to reality, down to earth in real life.

5 comments:

Sivakumar said...

Whatever people says, my favorite was/is/will be The Boss. I still wonder how he is sooooooooooo simple even after he make happen to earn crores and crores to others in cine field.

Premma said...

Thats right..I too like him very much..but this post was posted b4 SHivaji..I am kind of dissappointed with this movie (shivaji) alone...

sravan said...

u left out listing 'avargal', the character 'ramanathan' is one of rajini's best - the egoist villian. 'netri kan' is again a class apart, wow man, i loved d dad-rajini in tat movie. al time best is 'dai dai dai .. baaassshhaaaa' !!!!

Premma said...

Hey thats true. I liked him in avargal but i liked kamal more in that movie. Netrikan ..I dint lik rajini in that..sorry may be his acting was gud but i just didnt like him. and baaassshhaaaa We could say that was is best movie in recent.

peri said...

hahaha..!!! Good one..
"...open your mouth wide and admire, but mock RajiniKanth..." I do share the same feeling !!!